BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

MEREKA YANG T.E.G.A.R

Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

S.T.A.R.V.I.N.G

hello peeps!.it's already 0330 and yet i didn't even really had a feeling to sleep..ya i know..i really had this kind of INSOMNIA..but my eyes can't really sleep at the right time..what should i do?..and i hate this feeling where i can't sleep in the same time im craving for food..my stomach played so many songs and yelling for me to eat..I'M ON DIET MAN!!..how can i eat in this early morning..??then tak guna la saya berdiet..stupid stomach!!..all you know is want me to full your tank..BERTAHAN NIESA!! you can do it!!..that is your promise to him right??..wanna lose some weight to prove to him that you can do it!!..yes..i'll try my best to prove to you man!!..that's my promise ok??..wahai En. perut..xboleh kah anda bertahan??..plz!!..i'm begging you..and u fatty!!..stop develop ok??and become flatty??..




current mood : starving and craving for food

0 p0kpekp0kpek: