BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

MEREKA YANG T.E.G.A.R

Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

kembali giat

s0ry guys fer n0t updating diz bl0g fer such a l0ng time..
quite bz wif my practical..guing back at 12a.m evrydae..
such a tiring practical rite??
seri0usly..i'm exhausted!!..
but i'm so0 xcitEd n0w..hehhe..
wanna n0e y??..c0z im guing t0 change dpartment nex m0nth..
hahhaa..n0 m0re angkat2 kerusi..set up chinese set all dat stuff n the imp0rtant thing is.
N0 M0RE F0LDING THE NAPKIN ANYM0RE..
really muak sampai mau muntah..
just imagine..everydae i've t0 f0ld the npkin..such a b0rink w0rk t0 d0...
sumtimes i've t0 f0ld until th0usand 0f napkin a dae..
juz imagine h0w b0rink n muak t0 f0ld the npkin...
fyi..i'm still wif my missi0n 0r target..
DIET TILL I BEC0ME KURUS..
wish me luck 0kie..
im trying my best..


current mood : skit pale la..n mlas ma0 g kje s0k b0le??



1 p0kpekp0kpek:

*iehalovesyou~ said...

ala niesa..jgn la kurus...nanti x comeiii...hehe :)